Saturday, June 26, 2010

please~please~go away!!!

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

i hate it!!!
i hate it when this kind of feeling coming to me...a negative feeling~
i started to feel uneasy with certain people around me...started to think badly about them....

dunno why...i kinda sensitive lately...
easily felt that - "this person is so self-concerned..." or "why is this person like that?!!!" or "this person love to do job by his/her own, may be will give me hard tasks to settle later..." or "what are they talking about?!!too childish~" or "why is this person got the stern look on his/her face?"
there's also seniors who acted so superior, with bossy tune of voice while talking to the juniors (not the seniors in my team...they are so cool + willingly to help us~^^)...some of them are uneasy with the juniors (heard this kind of phrase coming out from seniors last Wednesday...still, they not the seniors in my team)...
i keep thinking about this...sometimes i think that i'm a paranoid person~!!!

one more thing....
i kept comparing certain of them with my batch person (the TWP07)....if this happen to TWP07 how we could react, if that how to handle....
sometimes...i will compare them with the friends in UNPAD....
may be...i just missing my friend s there so much....miss the fun that i had with them....

why i have this kind of negative feeling?!!

i'm not stress with my posting...not too stress to be precise...
yeah it's true...there's lots of things to know, to learn, to cover...but still i'm enjoying my life....waking up early in the morning & prepare to go to the ward, meeting patients & clerk them, reading the patients' records....
i'm quite happy with this life-style now...
plus...i'm still trying to manage my time between study & others tasks that i hold in this college...
sometimes....i'm kinda worry because...i'm too positive with my life now~=_='''

i'm trying to get rid of this unhealthy feeling...
i'm trying to control my uneasiness + the M.O.O.D.Y site of me...
i'm trying to be as positive as possible...towards the people that i meet & know...towards my latest life & my future....
am i trying to fix something that not broken?!!!

.: hmm....... :.

ya ALLAH...
give me the strength, the courage, the patience & the positive-thinking-attitude to go through my life...
please give me the right attitude to get what i want....right path to take....

GAMBATTE NE NOI-CHI~!!!

XOXO - not too concern about this...but please...called us TWINNING student if don't know how to classified us...don't differentiate us~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.