Saturday, June 5, 2010

before going back....

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

2nd night at my home, night before i'm going back to HUKM....
just a short time, being with my family....seems that i'm back to my matrix time, spending only 3 days at home....
still postponing my packing, the clothes that i need for PPD....will do it in the morning~^^

and today...we celebrating Didi's birthday...
her birthday was on 1st of June, but sorry honey....but we managed to buy her a chocolate cake + presents for her....
a very decent party actually, with Didi was shy today....don't wanna smile when we asked to, don't wanna to pose when we want to take her pics....

she's already 4 years old, a bright little girl with a very big ambition....
"Didi nak jadi doktor haiwan~" - that's what she said to me a month ago...
but this afternoon, babah told me that she said to babah - "Didi nak masuk akademi polis, lepas tu Didi nak jadi doktor polis"
heheheee....she being influence by the drama Akademi Polis, but still, a four-year-old girl, repeating her ambition lots of time....i think that she will do well in the future, insya-Allah...
seeing her like that, giving me the strength to do my best in my study...i'm the one that will be replacing my parents to take care of her...

my little yet happy family....
with loving parents, naughty siblings (we love to fight + argue with each other ^^)....
i really miss them all the time when i'm alone, in my room....

ok...
that's all....till the next post~^^

XOXO - loving u~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.