Thursday, May 20, 2010

no money = nothing....

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

this is what i learned in this 3 weeks - NO MONEY = NOTHING~!!!
heheee + huhuhuhuuuu~~

i just stay at home...why?
  • all my friends still have exams to attend, no holidays yet....
  • too lazy to move around...
  • not enough money to enjoy myself~^^'''
and in 2 days....i already spend lots of money....
buying this & that, preparing for the days in my new 'home'...
wow~it's almost time now....time for me to start off my days as UKM students~
heheee....not packing anything yet...the luggages are there in my room, the things that i bought also there...just wait for the mood to come~hohohoooo

missing Bandung?!!
yup...living there for 3 years...Bandung surely a nice place for me (except for the price of the goods become more expensive + the money that i had to pay to renew my 'permit' & other documents...)....
missing the places, some of the food, not to forget the people there~~~
and my Saphira, Ikky & Chiyo too...what happened to them? are they doing fine with their new 'mama'?huhuhuuuu

preparing things is surely tough for me....
now, suddenly....i become moody, because i cannot find what i want from my wardrobe....
so, it's decided then...i will start packing tomorrow~

daa~~

XOXO - more chubbier than before~my blouses T^T

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.