Wednesday, May 30, 2012

spring cleaning

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum n elo...

it's spring cleaning time...or is it already summer? i don't know...
another post about my room~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ok~
after awhile...i decided to clean/tidy-up my study desk that looked really messy...believe me, it's really HORRIBLE!(。-_-。)
thanks to coffee, i couldn't sleep last night and ended up with tidying my desk...
doing some sorting of papers (still-in-use vs rubbish), arranging the books, searching for old notebooks from my 3rd year in medical school, checking the 'treasure box' on my desk...

finally... (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

the result for staying up...

hehee~
didn't i tell you my desk was HORRIBLE before i started the tidying-session?
at least it's looked more pleasant than before...although it's not as tidy as expected... (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)

because of this, i discovered the hidden treasure on my desk...

found this in my 2011 Planner
my precious...some of them were gifts from friends...

i dunno how i can survive while studying on that kind of desk before this...may be during that time i was too busy and worry about my final semester examination...after all the stress gone, i realized how messy my desk looked like... (。-_-。)

Room Sweet Room~

i am satisfied now...
and because of the current arrangement of this desk, the first thing that i will see when i enter this room not my bed anymore but...

you~ あなた~ 너~ 손동운

kyaaaaa~ what am i doing? this is embarrassing~ (*/∇\*)

continue studying/doing revision now... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚ツ

XOXO - planning to buy a cute study-lamp...but where to put it? (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.