Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Teachers' Day/Selamat Hari Guru

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

ok...
another appreciation post of the month....
this time -  TEACHERS' DAY


just wanna say THANK YOU to all teachers that already taught me during my kindergarten, primary school, high-school, and matriculation days....i really appreciate what you had done for me, always accepting me (especially how rebellious i was during my final year in high-school)...
to tell you the truth, my character during primary school and high-school were totally different, turned 360...from the obedient A class student to a rebellious one that skipped classes (Additional Mathematics and Physics subjects)...
but one thing remained - i studied + maintained good grades...
but Alhamdulillah...i passed my school days and i am grateful the teachers always accepting me eventhough i brought trouble to them...
for that, i thank you for your sacrifices and love...

not to forget the lecturers that guided me during the time i was studying as UNPAD students and my current lecturers in UKM...i really grateful i have you all to guide me through my medical studies...
THANK YOU so much...

a SPECIAL THANKS to my parents too...
they are my 1st teachers before i entered kindergarten...
LOVE babah & mama so much~

i don't know...may be without them, i am not i am now...
THANK YOU ALLAH...because giving me the chance to meet all of them...


[credits to the owners of the pictures]

XOXO - "education is not the filling of a pail, but the burning of a fire..."

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.