Thursday, May 10, 2012

my precious holidays...

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yeah...
just like last year, i spend half of my holidays doing extra-coc-curicular things...
i'm thinking to use the time that i have to have fun before i can start focusing for my final year postings...

i spend about 4 weeks at home and another 4 weeks at KTDI...

2 weeks i spent for ARCA (you can read it here) and another 2 weeks for Pesta Pantun UKM (my previous post and it's in Malay)...
oh my~ the resume/CV once i graduate gonna be really... .___.
but still, i am satisfied with the activities that i involved...and i have nothing to regret...

while preparing for ARCA & Pesta Pantun, i used my time while i was in KTDI to settle all the jobs related to SSM (the thesis)...,so far so good for my part and i hope it's the same my other teammates~
and not to forget about the conference...
5 meetings (if i'm not miscount) attended during this holidays~
so many things to settle for the conference...eventhough my job is not as many as the excos, but i can feel how hard the excos doing their jobs...
let's work hard guys~ we gonna make the 4th MUASRM a legend~ hahaaa~~ O(≧∇≦)O
[click here to view about 4th MUASRM...tq~]

our super-cool & super-nice supervisors
then...
4 weeks at home...
most of the time, i choose to stay inside the house rather than going out....
i don't have any idea what to do, where to go, and who to meet (wow~ it's sound lonely here....)
so my morning schedule usually chasing my 3 kittens & give them foods...
so guys, meet Choco, Mocha, & Latte...


during this holiday...since all of us are at home (my sister's semester break is at the same time with me), the house are 'crazier' than usual...with all the five of us 'fighting' with each other, bullying the youngest, and others...
and mama & babah are satisfied when they able to have all of their babies at home~ xD
and being the eldest doesn't mean that i should act mature/'like a boss' with my siblings...well sometimes i will act like that but most of the time...more childish than them =////=

me & my sister, Dila
my sister, Nana who will be going to Malacca Matriculation College end of this month



my sister, Didi & my brother, Azlan

besides being 'punching bag' for my little sister, i also become the 'health advisor' for my family/relatives, giving them the information about their possible conditions based on their complains/symptoms + advise them to go to see the doctor to ease their worries...
it's hard and a big responsibility coz your family members start to depend + belief in you...
i'm not yet a doctor but their expectations on me are...really HIGH!!!ヾ(´・ω・`)
and yet, i determined to do my best in learning diligently in this final year...and hold the "MD UKM" title next year...insya-Allah~

that's all for this post...
i still have 3 more days before the new semester starts....

again...please wish me all the best...
thank you so much~ i will work hard! (*^▽^)/


XOXO - the 3rd blog-post of the day...and i'm proud with myself~ ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.