Thursday, November 4, 2010

after exam...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

hmmm....
dunno what to elaborate here...
just some pics of my after-exam-activity to release some tension + have lots of fun~^^

what i'd done to make myself better after exam???

yesterday - hang-out with Hanim and my cousin, Wawa...
where - Berjaya Times Square
what we'd done - shopping, eating, taking pictures, watching movie
others - completing my shopping-list : new handbag and new blouse...and i also bought new pair of sunglasses...

.: our lunch :.

.: me and Wawa :.

.: me and Hanim :.

.: hime-sama~ :.

.: i shopped like i was in Bandung...=__=||| :.

today - accidentally learn how to make cheese cake and cookies
people involve - Hanim and Aimi (the teacher of the day)
where - Aimi's house (tq to her family for such a good hospitality~)
what we'd done - bake cake and cookies~make a cute 'giant' cookies~hahaa
others - played with Aimi's cute little niece, Piya, tried to get friendly with Tza (the cat in the house), watching excited young adult played with Play-Doh (this is totally priceless...i didn't bring my camera~T^T)

.: the cookies [taken with my hp camera] :.

i really love these activities...
one planned and another one accidentally...
but i do had such a great time~and i love to do these again someday~^^

ok...want to have some sleep...to exhausting all day~
i will pack my things tomorrow...
yea~it's holiday and i will not online for a week...

see u next week ppl~

XOXO - 1st time baking cake and cookies...>///<

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.