Friday, September 3, 2010

after 3 weeks...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

what am i doing in this 3 weeks~?!!!
ha-ha-ha...my~my~so this is the next posting....
yup, much more relaxed than O&G (but i really miss this posting~~)...
but Surgery posting certainly have its own TENSION!
and i never felt this intense tension...not while i'm in O&G....but truly, i'm enjoying myself in this posting...

if O&G i had to deal with women, pregnant mom, post-delivery mom, and babies....here in Surgery i have to deal with men and women, young and elderly people, acute and chronic state, etc.
that's why i'm telling you Surgery has its own INTENSE TENSION!!! hahaha

after 3 weeks...
still learning and wondering around the wards....approaching patients, observing procedures, finding case for case write-up...
having a nice professor as my supervisor (take care of 2 students) really making me felt that i'm a 'bad student'...why?he's just too nice, dun even rise his voice when he's mad...but i know that he want to see more efforts from his students...
so..i have to work hard~

5 more weeks...
and there will be examinations to face next...

as for me...i'm trying my best to fit-in~hahaha

wish me all the best in this posting~^^

XOXO - nothing much to comment in this post....

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.