Friday, September 17, 2010

before bed time...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yea~ this is what i felt all day~

.: "I say~feel the breeze~" :.

kimochi desu ne~~^^

hahahaaa...
i'm so in the good mood coz after 4 days of 'suffering' and struggling....i finally manged to get my case write-up done~
yea~omedeto to myself [clap~clap~clap]
hope that i can get not only passing mark but good grades...please prof~be kind~~
insya-Allah, everything will go on just fine~
will pass it up before the lecture starts tomorrow~hehehee

and...seems that i'm in the good mood...i spend my day happily...going to open house, went window shopping...bought new extrnal disk...ate sushi...
one thing that i didn't get...Baskin Robin's ice cream~T^T

hahahaa~
will update the blog later...how i spend my day, post-case-write-up syndrome :p

nite2 and sweet dreams~

XOXO - sleepy...but....just sleep la~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.