Wednesday, April 7, 2010

it's almost time...is it?

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

again...
today....stayed in front of this laptop all day...
but took a break for awhile...going out for karaoke with Ecah, since she will be going back to Malaysia tomorrow~

if i not mistaken, there will be 4 people going back tomorrow - Ecah, Masz, Nana, & Canny...
wow~they will going back to Malaysia...will return to their home & will not come back here again (maybe...hehehe...maybe in the future...for shopping~^^)

knowing that they will go back...making me...sad actually...
making me realize that...me too...will going back to Malaysia (in 3 weeks time~^^)...will going back & leave my friends...my life here....

3 years...wow~
that's a long time...but it feels like that i just arrived here....
feels like i just knew the people around me yesterday....
feels that...all i've done here...dunno how to say it....but i'm truly gonna miss my life here...

owh...not to forget...
this month, April...it's mean we already took care Saphira for a year now...
a duration of time that enough to make this cat attached to us...huhuhu
gonna miss Saphira the most...seems that she's the most beautiful & obedient cat i ever had...

well...
gonna spend my precious 3 weeks here wisely~
start packing...start studying for remedial exam....start touring for the last time...as a student...hehehe...

c u in the next post~^^

XOXO - i think i'm gonna cry now....

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.