Tuesday, April 13, 2010

mada mada dane~

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

"mada mada dane"
[meaning - you still have lots more to work on]
try to say it with Echizen Ryoma's (The Prince of Tennis) tone...

lately...most of my time i spend in front of this laptop...clicking here & there in the internet, browsing around, reading manga & fanfiction, & some blog-walking...
huhuhu...not to forget...downloading & games....
then..if i already boring with the internet...i start playing game...
currently - Final Fantasy VIII
what?!
don't blame me...this game is my fav & the best game ever...for me~^^
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
.: "fun-fun" time :.

then...
just started study for my remedial exam on Saturday...with the Endocrine System...
and just finished reviewing the past year questions....
huhuhu...i'm so weak in this subject...biochemistry in this system...making it complicated...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
.: help me~ :.

about blog-walking....
just clicking on my fav blogs + the link blogs that have in the blogs that i visited...
hehe...this showed that i really dun have any other things to be done...

about blogging world...
oh yeah...it's already 2 years...
posting, updating, uploading pics in this blog...yup...2 years guys~
hehehe...2 years with 324 posts....and still counting....
not really an active blogger & most of my posts are about myself, my surroundings, my family & friends, my pets...
i start with:

hye!!!
this is my first post for my new blog...
actually i never make a blog before...
it's kinda ackward to write this first post...hehehe...

hahaha...
it's true...i just copy & paste it form my 1st post...
don't believe it?just click "March 2008" at Kuroneko-no-Tango...
been reading my previous posts...just pick-up randomly & read it...

man...i can't believe this...for two years i been sharing my thought with the world~
hahaha....
so...with this opportunity, i would like to say to all of you who read this blog (besides THANK YOU SO MUCH)...
"LOVE & RESPECT YOURSELF, THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, & THE WORLD"

teeheeheeee~
please don't ignore me....

i'm starting this blog with the purpose to share all my thought + my experience i have here while studying medic...in Indonesia...
so...that's mean...i have to change my profile up-there...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
.: hehehe... :.

please continue reading this blog...
just..."I, Me, & Myself"

XOXO - subarashii~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.