Friday, April 30, 2010

2 nights to go....

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

waaa~~it's almost time~
still have 2 more nights before i'm going back home....
huhuuu...i'm really gonna miss my bed + pillows~

owh...today's judicium...
hahaaa...a quite disappointment for me...
i didn't get what i expected - to rise my pointer (GPA & cGPA)...yet, my pointer when down....
why?!! suddenly, they add the TROPICAL MEDICINE subject into our result...wohooo~~
without inform consent, they just summarize all our systems' performance to get the mark/grade for this subject...[in every system, we got at least one case that related to tropical medicine]
wow~wheee~~so 'nicely' done..hehehe...

but...i'm grateful with this....
at least...i'm going back home this Saturday~yeaa~~

dunno for how many times i kept repacking my things....
one thing that i'm so unbelievable - my clothes are so many~!!! i already put more than half (i think...) into cargo but the clothes are still many~!!!
just hoping that my luggage not exceed the limited weight...i really don't have much money in my hand to pay them~T^T

ok...
i'm sleepy now...
so many things to post here but...i'm so sleepy...

sweet dream....

XOXO - again...eye candy...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.