Friday, August 28, 2009

wahahaha~!!!so busy yet...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

So sleepy...spend my night doing my LIs n online..i ended up go to bed at 5.00 a.m this morning...
But..x regret it coz i manage to finish my LIs n understand them...eventhough x fully...

Another thing..MAKSIMAL is just around d corner...one week to go..d countdown start now!!!
A lot of things to be done...hope that my biro's member manage tu get them done...banner,tags,BIP...
Just...GAMBATTE~!!!

Huhuhu...my case summary...still not prepare for it yet...another overtime tonight...plus some Qs to be done by tomorrow too..

Just finished d morning class..clinical skills evaluation..this week - Physical Exam of Respiratory Disease in Adult...understand + memorize the steps,u cn do it in OSCE!yeah!!!

Ok..that's all..wanna read n understand more d LIs...
Ja ne...

XOXO - daisuki desu...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.