Saturday, August 8, 2009

me..too tired~!!!

Assalamualaikum n elo...

seriously...i felt tired now...feel too weak to type in this blog...huhuhuhu

my..my...can feel the pain...hv headache...my legs...wohoo~this is too much for me...huhuhu...i can;t believe the fact that..i'm hiking today~!!!wow~
climbing up the mountain is challenging...but going down is evenmore....eventhough it was faster than climbing but the trails making my legs ache..still feel it now...hahahaha~

but..this is a memorable experience...dun remember when was the last time i went on hiking...during my high-school days i think...huhuhuh...that is such a long time ago~


going to go to sleep after this...still thinking wanna hv my dinner or not..coz...this headache + nausea...huhuhuhu....

p/s: boss..can i escape tomorrow's meeting?too tired...pls..

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.