Friday, August 21, 2009

long time no see...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

Wahahaha...
Already a week since d last time i post in dis blog..huhuhu..

Last week...on Thursday. ..Bandung tour with my aunt n her friends...huhu..watching them shopping making me..hehehe...remembered d 1st time i when shopping in Pasar Baru..almost d same like them..d difference is...a student shopping is not d same as a working woman..well..that's for me..
I just bought a bag...huhu..a cute pink bag...will post d pics later..

Then..on Saturday..went to Jakarta with Huda n Nad..Huda's dad came on dat day...
B4 that..when shopping at Taman Anggerik..n met Lutfi there to pass d remaining of Be In-Pact for PKPMI Congress..
Dun get anything at Taman Anggerik..i really want pair new shoes..but in d end...huhuhu..i spend on books,foods n coffee..to release my depression...

A busy class day start again with new case..d case end today..yeay..

Well..that's all..d clinical skills practice already done but d doctor still in d class..waiting d others to come out..hope dat she dun mind about my attitude..hehehe...

XOXO - Happy Ramadhan...^^

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.