Sunday, August 2, 2009

eish....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yeay~
exam already ended yesterday...
yup...and we start new system on Monday...wohOhOhO~that's really fast...just finish this system & u'll going to start a new one...
hope that i manage to remember the things that i learn in Cardiovascular System....the Respiratory System gonna be next....

about my exam?hmmm....dunno la...i can do it & felt quite satisfied with this mid-semester exam...just one thing...i hv to be more serious + diligent...i hv to "treat" my attention deficicit disorder...so easily distracted with something....

and...my hands...so vulnerable yesterday...being scratched by Saphira...first on the little finger on my left..than my palm on the right...and today...my little toe on the right...
Saphira~why?are u a sadistic cat?showing ur love with such way?hurting me?or u hv something that u mad with me?
Saphira~

what am i doing today?
huhuhuhu...at the time like this...i usually spend my time with my friends at Bandung...shopping...eating...."cuci mata" (hehehe~)...but...just stayed at Jatinangor today....
i dun even followed my housemates go swimming....why?not telling u...
eventhough i didn't go to Bandung...but...i managed to spend my money at JATOS~!!!
eish~!!!spending money...eating...having fun...u r really good in these things girl~hAhAhA~!!!spend my money on food (of course la~eating is my hobby~),some clothes,manga & BAG!!!wow~i'm buying a bag~hOhOhO~

next...going to sleep...
hehehe...it's already late & my housemates already asleep...
gonna read the manga that i buy just now...then go to sleep...huhuhuh

nite2...sweet dream...May Allah bless u~

XOXO - kyaa~~currently listening to DON'T U EVER STOP by KAT-TUN >///<

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.