Friday, July 17, 2009

chu 3x~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

nonononono~she's doing it again~
she kissed my face in order to wake me up~...no, Saphira~not the face....it's so annoying when u tried to wake me up like that....

to tell u the truth...she always do the same thing everytime she want to something from us (only Nad & me...since Saphira a little bit afraid with Huda...)...i hope that Saphira will not do that again...i'm so gonna throw that cat out of my room if she do it again...

chu~
or...kiss...hmm...is one of the way to show ur affections toward others..showing that u care & love them...
me?
hmm...my kiss is just for my mom & dad (cium tgn diorg bile slm...), my siblings especially my little sister, Didi...kids...they easily give kisses to everyone that she love...mom,dad,big sis & big brother...
huhuhuhu..i really miss her...i miss my parents too...miss my school days...shake & kiss their hands before going to school...do the same thing again after coming back...really miss those days...
now...only get the chance to do it when i'm coming back for holiday...seeing their smiling faces making me...wanna hug them...wanna be with them forever...

with my best friends?hmmm...i thing that just doing the kissing sound...without actually kiss...
"muah~" or "chu~"...just doing it for fun...hihihihi...only with girls ya...no boys...there will be big problem if doing so...hv to know the limit too...

where the kiss should be placed?hmmm...if u asking me...i want the kiss on my eyelids...
why?hmmm...dunno...being influence by J-dorama PRIDE (Takuya Kimura~!!!)..the scene when the guy kissed the girl on the eyelid look...so...cute...and more romantic..hahaha~

my first kiss?already given to Mannequin-kun last year...huhuhu...he took it away from me...not only me but all my friends...huhuhuhu....
who is this Mannequin-kun?just read the post "mannequin & me...?"

oh, no~!!!what's happning to me~?
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

anyway...this is just a post...hehehe..dunno what to post actually...suddenly i remembered how Saphira tried to wake me up this evening...again...Saphira gv me the idea what to post in this blog...huhuhu...Saphira~love u~

XOXO - chu 3x~ fav place for the kiss?

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.