Thursday, July 30, 2009

arghhh...help me~!!!

Assalamualaikum n elo...

Owh my….

It’s happening again…huhuhuhu…girls’ things…whether u understand it or not...up to u…I dun care about it…

Dun really like this feeling…making me wanna lie down all day long (I’m doing this all d day)…


Hehehee…I’m supposed do revision on the past years papers…but…I just lie down…watching PVs in the whole afternoon…I just started studying in the evening….just managed to review the PHOP n BHP topics…

The CVS?will doing it after this…but…this feeling…huhuhuhu…I hv to fight~!!!

what AM I DOING this whole day~?!!!now i'm really upset with myself...huhuhuhu...u hv to change ur bad habit girl or u will feel sorry in the future....


Hope that this thing dun attack me during the exam…I really hate it…b’coz I will ruin my mood + my way in answering the Qs…also will ruining the joy after exam…I know that my friends will purpose sumthing to do after exam…I afraid that I will ended up with moody face while having fun with them…huhuhuhu


It’s hard to be a girl…a lady…a woman…

But…I’m loving it…I love myself the way I am…


Hehehehe…here we go again…suddenly change the subject…oh well…this is MY BLOG…this is my way of posting sumthing into this blog…just bear with it ok…


Hahahaha~!!!


Okay…that’s all….gonna continue what I left just now…reviewing more topics for tomorrow’s paper…

Wish me all the best~!!!

Love u…chu3x~!!!


XOXO – owh….it’s so annoying…

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.