Saturday, July 18, 2009

all day....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

hmmm....
today's activities....not much...woke up early in the morning to do some review on the past years questions + get ready for group discussion....
now...sitting in front of my laptop with a book beside me..planning to do some reading for my LIs...huhuhu...haven't started anything on it...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

today's group discussion - relaxing....no stress at all
owh...the mid-semester exam is around the corner...on 27th of July....feel a little bit worry actually..am i ready for this exam?am i ready to enter new system after the exam?hv i really master all the things for this system?
day by day...i always hv the worries about how the future will be...can i really handle my clinical years in UKM?can i really fulfill the expectation from my family & UKM?can i be a good doctor after i graduated?
can i this....can i that....can i....?

it's hard when all people put a lot of expectation on u....
it's not like i blaming on my destiny for this....i accept all of it as a challenge....a challenge to change myself into a better person...

aaaaaa......i think that i gonna hv sore-throat now...
feel a little bit uneasy....hope it will not develop into flu or fever..really hope that i will not sick during critical time like this....

huhuhuhu.....KAT-TUN songs all day long~
no..no...no....i just can't help....falling in love with KAT-TUN more & more~

ok..gotta continue my work...

XOXO - currently..listening to Real Face~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.