Sunday, June 14, 2009

when it's flu....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

what's gonna happened to me?
i hv this sore-throat for almost 3 days...then without this symptoms gone,i got flu....a bad one i think..having runny nose since morning...i'm sure that my nose is really red now...almost like a clown's nose...huhuhuu....

3 packet of tissues already finished (not included the rolls)...the one thing i hate when it's flu...i felt that my jaw gonna drop out...huhuhu...not only that...i felt all my joints become so 'tired'..."sengal2"...
no~!!!dun tell me it will proceed to fever (although i can feel that my temperature already increase + headache)...

another thing,,,this is not about finding sumthing to not doing my work...but...it's true...this flu + headache making me become so lazy (i know that even during healthy time...me lazy too..hehehehe) to do my assignment...
what assignment?just homework for tomorrow's lab activity...this week we're gonna learn some pharmacology properties on the drugs for angina pectoris (chest discomfort or pain if sumone having myocardiac infarction or in simple word...heart attack)....
i hope that i can finish this assignment eventhough my flu + the headache is killing me...

how i get this flu?dunno...it's start with sore-throat then...walla~!!FLU~!!!
seek for any treatment?nope...just bedrest at home...taking sum panadol...hope this will be better..Insya-Allah...

it's already been a year since i'm with this Little Guy~!!!yup...yesterday 13 June...it's 'happy anniversary' for us..hehehehe....
Alhamdulillah...this Little Guy still functioning really well...helping me in doing my assignments & LIs, playing games eventhough the games is boring...many more...plus online~!!!u know that i'm addicted to internet...thanks to this well functioning, i managed to download all my fav things...especially KAT-TUN's songs,any video-clips,games & many more...
thank you so much Little Guy...hope that u will always in the good condition....love u~!!!

okay...that's all~
will try doing my assignment now...da~

XOXO - who's Little Guy? My beloved laptop~>///<

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.