Friday, June 19, 2009

ehem..."grammy" award~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

huhuhuhu..my friends really dun hv anywork to do eh....now they tagging among them to do this thing...and me....willl continue this thing...hehehehe

ok...here we go~


1. copy award di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda.
  • already done~
2.nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award ini.
  • pojie -a big + tall guy, a little bit childish, likes this cute girl from the same batch^^, always try to act cool, hmmm....i dun remember that we already been in the same tutor, do u?
  • farahain a.k.a faru - one of my bf, fair + pretty girl, love cute2 things, has an adorable bear named Juju, still single (like me~^^)
  • cik fun - also one of my bf, already become Mrs.Somebody, hardworking, has a neat handwriting, love green color so much
  • nadu - my best bf + housemate, love Yamapi + Mizushima Hiro, has sweet voice when singing, sumtimes she can be so clumsy, Saphira l her more than Huda & me....
3.setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnye
  • love cats so much....can't resist their cuteness~
  • always in love with KAT-TUN & L'Arc~en~Ciel....
  • most of my tracks in my laptop full with Japanese Songs,espsecially J-pop
  • once..hv a dream to become a cartoonist...not full-time but just free-lancing (b'coz i wanna be doctor)
  • still single & happy with this status...such a carefree life~
  • fav drink - any type of coffee but my choice mocha & capucinno (espesially the ice-blanded one...yummy)
  • in highschool, me & my best buddies called ourself as F4 (i'm Da Jie, the sister for Dou Ming Si...at that time Meteor Garden was so popular)
  • so into stripes now...most of my outfit is stripes....^^
  • my family is everything for me....
  • love my friends so much....
4.Anda perlu memilih 10 penerima award seterusnye dan describe tentang mereka
  • Huda - my housemate + Miss Emo of TWP07 for the 2nd time
  • Alia - my best cousin, we r soul sisters
  • Chie2 - my tutor-mate for this system, her blog quite up to date...
  • Luqman - the generous one, friendly too
  • Cik Bie - active with FB, her blog also frequently update...
  • Dila - my sister, just start blogging..hope this award will make her more excited in writing post~
  • Lutfi - the Chairman of PKPMI-CB, busy with the palns of orientation for Malaysian students in September....hmmm...his blog is quite interesting but....he rarely update his blog...
  • Isma - hmmm....gamer....always has PSP + Nitendo DS in his bag....
  • Hadi - controversial posts in his blog
  • last but not least...any of my blog followers....thanks for reading my blog....
hahahaha...finally...doing this thing is so....tiring....

XOXO - hmmm....is it really ok?

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.