Saturday, June 13, 2009

not in the right mood~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

mood...moody...bringging me down~down~down~!!!
hOhOhO~....am i really ok with this?

ok...once again...i did it...writing in this blog without any purpose...and my mood?hmmm...half ok i think....dunno why but i can feel that sumthing not right...huhuhu..why?feel completely so...dunno how to discribe this feeling...it make me feel uneasy~!!!
OK~!!!forget that sorrow (?)...forget everything that making me unhappy~!!!lead a happy life~!!!ENJOY!!!!YEAY~!!!

feel hungry know...i really need to eat sumthing..since my breakfast only orange juice...hehehee...not in diet (not so into it actually...happy with my figure now~) but dunno why...so into the game just now..playing a really boring games but that boring game making me forget about my meal~!!!no~!!!
i already bought my lunch...will eat it after this while watching VOICE (Eita & Ikuta Toma in this J-dorama~!!!!)

owh...about my newest DVds collection....i added LOVE SHUFFLE Takami Hiroshi & Matsuda Shota) and VOICE...both of them are J-Dorama...already finished wathing LOVE SHUFFLe yesterday..Yay,Panda~!!!
will continue watching VOICE...love the theme..."can u hear the voice of the death?"hahahaha...about Forensic Medicine, finding the cause of the death....huh

OK...that's all..i think...while wathing the J-dorama...i will feel much more happy...gotta eat my lunch now~

XOXO - hv work to do but me...?^^

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.