Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alhamdulillah...i'm a 4TH YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

my 1st post for April~
huhuu...sorry coz i took such a long time to update this blog...publish new post...
being occupied with examination & unstable emotion during these few days...

yup..
finally...after struggling for 3 weeks, the result came out on Monday evening...
and...i PASS this semester postings~that's mean...i'm able to proceed for the next sem...
and can i say this now?
I'M OFFICIALLY A 4TH YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i dunno...i don't believe my eyes at 1st when i read a SMS from my friend, saying that "NOI PASS ALL POSTINGS~!!!"
i was in the bus from Batu Pahat to Kuala Lumpur at that time...i kept thinking about the SMS and still couldn't believe it...
so, when i arrived at KTDI, i decided to look at the result myself...and "KYAAAA~~!!!" i almost wanna scream like that but i just do it in my heart~i just too grateful and kept saying "thank you~thank you~thank you ALLAH!"
one of my wishes came true on that day~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Alhamdulillah~Thank you ALLAH...
i'm really grateful for this, i'm grateful that i pass this year~i managed to survive this 3rd Year~i managed to get through the 1st past of my clinical life~
i'm really grateful coz i pass this exam eventhough most of my time in this semester...i spent it...with playing almost of the time - games, onlining, reading mangas, watching movies, etc.
i'm accepting this as a chance + as a test for me...something for me to realized that i have to change myself and be stronger to go through the postings in 4th year...

4th Year in Medical School...
it's a point that a medical student already mature and able to do more clinical stuffs...
i dunno whether i'm ready for this or not...but i'm sure that i can handle it...
i'm not being overly confident here...but i confident that i, someday can be a GREAT DOCTOR...i still have a long way to go to achieve that but i believe that I CAN DO IT~!!!

happy...still have this happy feeling...
i'm happy for myself, happy for my friends, and i'm happy to hear mama's happy voice when i told her that i can proceed to 4th Year...
thank you mama...thank you babah...never stop praying for my success and always believe in me...
lots of thanks to my professors & doctors for spending their precious time teaching us...
lots of thanks to batch-mates that willing to help and share everything they know...
thanks also to people who always pray for us and giving best wishes for this exam...
i'm fortunate to receive this LOVE blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

congrats to my friend that also done well in this examination~
to friends that have to re-sit postings during this holiday, all the best & i hope that all you manage to pass this test~
and to others...be strong OK...

habit...i tend to publish a long post these days...
but still, thank you coz you willing to view, read and comment this blog~
have a nice day blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

XOXO - still have 2 years to go~YOSH!!! GAMBATTE NE~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.