Thursday, April 14, 2011

Introducing...MY HONEY ❤ ~

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

we met & known each other for almost 4 years ago and still in good relationship till now...
we always think about each other and try to interact with each other, named it - through SMSs, Facebook, Y!M, Twitter...
eventhough we're in the same faculty but we hardly meet...but we always going out together, having dates almost every weekend...

who is this 'we'?
one is me...another one is...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
presenting...


Farah A Rahim a.k.a Faru~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

sorry about the introduction just now...and the post title too~but it's true, she is my honey ❤
yeah~i called her 'honey', 'darling', and anything that have same meaning...
dunno why..i suddenly thought about posting this...and i think that i have to make a 'tribute' for this sweet young lady~

she's sweet~she's young~she's cute~she's pretty~she's kind~and i really adore her as my friend...
we share almost the same interest (except for anime, manga, and games...she's not into that)
always being there for me...
i think most of my free time, going out for 'window-shopping', 'eating-marathon', watching movies, and etc.
i have to say thank you here because she's willing to spend her precious time with me...and listening to most of my stories, complaints, & mumbling too...

.: she smiles and me go 'chu~' :.

.: she will make cute face & me will ruin the pics :.

.: our latest pic together..taken last week :.

and she has blog too...a really nice one and she speaks her mind pretty well...always up-to-date too~
and most of the post in Bahasa Melayu...not like me, i prefer blogging in English
i know, my English grammar is not so good...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
but thank you for reading it... O(>w<)O

again~i'm grateful that i have a friend like you Faru...love you muah~muah~

XOXO - lately, all my statements sounded...'controversial' blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

mahirah said...

yess,she's sweet..cute~i agree that! haha

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.