Wednesday, March 30, 2011

what makes me smile again...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

exam...
done with my 2nd theory exam in the morning...
and i was not feeling really well once i came out from the examination hall...
why? really disappointed with the way i answered the questions...
my Internal Medicine paper on 28th...i guessed that i can do it, way more better than the Medicine and Society paper on 29th...

sadness and disappointment...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
a really silly mistake was done...i knew what is it but i don't remember what's the name of it...suddenly i became blank to answer the essay paper...i'm still ok while answering the objective paper but don't know what happened during the subjective paper...
but it's already happened and it's all in the past...now i just have to face the consequences...
well, i think i can take this as a lesson + my new experience~
being too optimistic here...am i???blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

but...
eventhough it's not great, not even good at all...but i think it's OK and i already try my best for these two theory papers...
now, i have another one week to prepare for the clinical exam a.k.a OSCE...
i hope that the two OSCE are more 'friendly' than these two theory exams...
i really need to pass this two postings in this two semester~~

currently...spending all night in front of this laptop, lurking around, browsing this and that, downloading this and that, stalking my eye-candies, tweeting, play games in Facebook...
pretty lame things being done eh~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

don't worry about me...i'm feeling much better now...and i already start smiling and being my usually self in Twitter (that's what i think...dunno what my friends think....)
and no books!!! i planned to not do revision tonight but i'll start again tomorrow~

what i'd done to make me smile again?
started from the afternoon...i was doing lots of thing to make me smile again...

the 1st option - called my mom...
yup, it worked...i can take my nap soundly + in a long time soon after i heard her voice (so long, from 2 to 6pm)
i didn't have the courage to tell her my worries about exam but her voice just made me forgot about it~
yeah~~mama is my queen + mama is the best!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

then, i started to find some songs to ease my mind...
and as i thought, these two songs make me smile widely...not only by hearing and understanding the lyrics (by reading the translation) but also looking at their face~
but, these two songs really refresh my mind...

B2ST's BEAUTIFUL



MBLAQ's ONE BETTER DAY



i am a happy B2UTY for the B2ST and A+ for MBLAQ~~

next one --> FRIENDS - KAWAN - TOMODACHI - CHINGU
yeah~by talking to them...it really ease my mind, i cannot forget my worry but at least, i felt a little bit comfortable...
roommates, batch-mates, friends in Facebook and Twitter...thank you for filling-up my heart...
i love you so much~

and...not to forget..."BIRTHDAY WISHES"~~

1st...to my sister, DILA that turns 20 years old on 29th of March..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY" (should i put 'belated' too...?heheee)
may ALLAH bless you with lots of LOVE and HAPPINESS...and may you achieve what you dreams for little sister~ALL THE BEST in becoming a top fashion designer~~

.: Me - Didi - Dila :.

then...another person...an idol~
i don't care whether he will read this or not but i do wanna share this with the fans out there~
dearest Lee Gi Kwang of B2ST, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"~please stay cute and adorable for B2UTYs~hahaaa~~may you and B2ST keep on reaching to the top!!!

.: the cute and adorable KiKi :.

.: a 'present' for B2UTYs that i mention in @B2STrend's Twitter :.
[can get this from my TwitPic too]

"B2ST the BEST!!!" blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

ok...
this is a mixed-post...not only the contents, but also the emotion it it~
wanna go to sleep now~till the next post...

XOXO - hmmm...DANCE!!! i have to dance again~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.