Sunday, March 27, 2011

EARTH HOUR and study week

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

in 'hiatus' for almost 2 weeks~
and this is not new for me~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

today is the last day of study week...and i'm still reading and doing some questions to test my knowledge...
the result?i only can make this face blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
anyway, i will keep on doing my best for my first paper tomorrow~~

last night - EARTH DAY and i participated in it, as well as my housemates~
yup, just switch-off the light for 1 hour and you can make this world much better...
there still people out there who are ignorant about this...i hope that this people will realize soon enough that they have the power to change and make this world a better place to stay~
but...i think most of us who participated in this thing not doing it correctly~hahaaa this includes me too - turned off the light but let the fan & laptop turned on...

.: iced-lemon tea and lappy :.

well...it's still in study week and we used this as time for to relax a bit, not thinking about examination for awhile~
dunno how many people participated in this EARTH HOUR in this hostel~hope that it's not only us...coz dunno why, people may say that - "being a medical student is all about study~study~study"
it's more than that actually, we need to develop a professional attitude too, even during this academic days~^^

ok...
it's really a-slow-progressing study week...it's not like when i'm in 1st semester~heheee~~

.: my desk during the 1st day of study week :.

.: today's arrangement...light reading :.

but i'm still enjoying myself while reading all the diseases and finding all about the unknown things to answer the questions in the PreTest book~

well~exam makes me blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com:
  • loss of appetite...not actually loss of it but makes me reduce the no. of time i took my meal...
  • lack of sleep during night but excess sleep during the day...
  • homesick...A LOT
  • ronery.jpg
  • increase the level of HARDWORKING in myself
  • many more...
ok~what i like the most during this time...i love to calm my mind and look outside the window while i'm resting on my bed...

.: i want to eat cotton candy... =9 :.

SUBHANALLAH~it's always a nice view, the sky and clouds...
ALHAMDULILLAH~i still have the chance to witness this and stay in this harmony environment...

ok...going to continue my study...dunno when will be my next update...
wish me a very best of luck~onegai~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I believe dream for you and me...You are the long waited rain in my draughty day...You soaked my heart and gave me courage...You make me fly and smile again...Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently...Just like a rainbow after a shower
[translation of the chorus in Oasis by B2ST]

XOXO - exam doesn't stop my fan-girl moment O(>w<)O

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.