Sunday, December 19, 2010

yeah~~ O(^^)O

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yea~it's here~it's here~
the sunday that i waited finally here~hahaaa
i'm too excited...coz this is the first time i'll attend Comic Fiesta...or in short CF~^^


heheee~
dunno why...i'm too excited for this...yup, i already been dreaming to go to this event since the 1st time i heard about it but..there're so many things prevent me to do so...
so...finally, i can go~yippeee~~~^^

i dunno how my face looked like now...always smiling~
maybe...it's looked like this~


heee...

waiting for my friend to call me, we are going together~
mangas, cosplays, games, food...may be~heee~
hmmm...meeting my online friends...if i get the chance~
and last but not least...lots~and lots~of pictures~~

i'll will post about this CF later~

XOXO - beaming with joy~~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.