Tuesday, December 14, 2010

another late night...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

ok~still wide awake~since i just woke up 2 hours ago...heheee
taking an evening nap to reduce my headache actually...
huhuuu...staying in medical ward making me easy to become sick...i just need to take care of myself me + BE STRONG...
Alhamdulillah it's work after 4 hours of sleep blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

so...what am i going to do now???
planning to do workshop + do some reading for tomorrow's bedside teaching...
huhuuu~hv 2 teaching tomorrow...in the morning with my professor n in the evening with the registrar...
need to prepare case, need to prepare myself, need to prepare everything....
i have another 2 weeks to prepare myself for the examination - the short case and observe long case...this 2 are the most challenging thing to face in this posting...

and...MY CAMERA'S MEMORY CARD GONE MISSING!!!!
i dunno where the **** it was....i just knew that the last time i saw it was on my desk...then now~i dunno where it is...i already tidy-up my desk but still no sign of that yellow thingy...
huhuuuu~i really need u memory card~
how can i take photos when you not around~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
i just need to tidy-up again i think...need to find the memory card before this weekend...planning to hang-out with GFs and there's Comic Fiesta to attend~hahaa
really can't wait for this...

but...
i still hv many things to be done by this week...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
have to prepare presentations for the weekends classes, need to take care extra-curricular activity...just one more event to go for this month...then i will be resting for a month before another event to take care off~

till the next post...want to continue doing things i do just now...
will going to sleep after i think is enough for me~^^

XOXO - "eventhough you are not genius, practice will make you the best..." thanks to Dr. Rosmadi for this meaningful words~i will try my best!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.