Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my~my~it's almost time!!!

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

is it "oh no~!!!" or "hahaa~!!!" i should express now?

hmmm.....
it's almost time~it's already 6 weeks in the 1st posting....
another 2 more weeks to go....
and without further due....i'm having SHORT CASE EXAMINATION next week!!!
yeah~it's NEXT WEEK!!!!

oh no~!!!
i'm afraid that i'm not ready to go for examination...eventhough i'm quite confident with my examination performance....
i'm just afraid that my knowledge in O&G still lacking this & that....
i'm just too afraid that...i'm might have to repeat this posting (no~!!!!please don't~!!!make me pass pretty please~!!!!)
i hope that all thing will go on really well in the examination.....

.: when i'm facing the notes & books.... :.

hahaaa~!!!
good for me....
at least i'm realize that...examination will make me mature....
really? who's know~^^
please ignore this~

ok...
wanna get some sleep...have to wake up again soon to continue my study....

love u~^^

XOXO - KEEP THE FAITH!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.