Sunday, July 25, 2010

E-X-A-M mode...?

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

again...
i'm taking way too long to update this blog~huhuuu....
nothing much happened to me this week....
just another busy week...

and Alhamdulillah...my long case write-up already pass-up to the supervisor and i dun know how the paper was....hope that i managed to get ok-ok mark~^^

oh~oh~there's something happened to me~to us~to TWP....
but i rather not to talk about this in now~

maybe later....after the EXAM~~^^

my current condition....


yeah~I NEED HELP~T^T
mama~babah~i really miss u so much~
when it comes to exam moment....i become so much 'home-sick'~
huhuuu...please give me more strength to overcome this~
please~please~please~i hope that i manage to pass this SHORT CASE EXAM....

my progress?
hmmm....just need to cover the Gynecology topics....
huhuuu~hope that what i read will come out in the exam...not 'come out', being ask~
yeah~it's more like running commentary exam...while u examine the patient, you will talk to the examiner + answering his/her questions.....
i hope that i can answer all the questions fluently....

my~my~
i need to prepare myself so well for this~
and...gotta go to the ward tonight....to look whether if there's patient being admit to the bed that i've already assigned to....
huhuhuuu~~another fearful yet exciting ward round to be attend....
but...i really like it~gonna miss those moments....

wish me all the best~
i really need to pass this posting~
i really wanna show that O&G is great~!!!

all the best to friends that having examination~
Insya-Allah...we will pass with flying colors~ >///<

XOXO - another 1 delivery to conduct....please~i really need one more baby to be born on Tuesday~^^

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.