Thursday, September 11, 2008

me n murtabak keju pisang...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

just finished my dinner...i'm having soup today...yummy!!!i also ate murtabak keju pisang...only a slice b'coz my stomach still full..may be i will have it later...

i managed to finish my notes for presentation...yea2!!!and i slept at 4 a.m and woke up at 6 a.m...and i managed to memorized my skills lab...yea2 again!!!one more thing...my LI will be presented in the next meeting!!!yea2 and not yea2 actually...i wasted my night with doing the LI...but..at least i learned and studied something last night...

nothing much happen today...except during tutorial where the replacement tutor being too strict and fussy about our presentation topics...the list of LIs, the management of tutorial by me (since i'm the leader for this case ~ Mood Disorder~)...and one of my friend b'came irritated and just kept silence during the session...but the tutor was not so bad...he is nice but maybe too strict for us...usually, we are too leisure and happy-go-lucky...always ha-ha-ha during the tutorial session..

erm~...that's all i think...i will continue again tomorrow...Insya-Allah...wanna go n eat the murtabak again...hehehe...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.