Monday, September 15, 2008

lab assignment...

Assalamualaikum n elo..

now..i'm really addicted to internet..cannot stop from surfing it...
hehehe...i'm having soup again today for berbuka puasa + pengat pisang..yummy...

and now..i wanna do my lab assignment..eventhough felt don't like to do it..like i said yesterday, may mind already at home..mama...babah...adik2...i miss u!!!

nothing much happen today...in the morning (before class),i updating my Real Player,antivirus,and other programs...go for tutorial in the afternoon..after tutorial,discussing with my friends about the ticket to go home...how to go to Jakarta and so on..went to fotocopy shop to get my notes..go shopping,finding the ingredient to make pengat pisang...and surfing the internet again..

gotta stop now..or my lab assignment will never finished...hohohoho

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.