Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yea2~!!!Malaysia to go~!!!

assalamualaikum n elo~!!!

yes..finally today is the day..i'm going home today!!!yea!!!eventhough my flight delay (supposed at 6.20 p.m but now 8.15 p.m) but that doesn't matter me...i'm going back!!!for almost one month holiday...

sorry for not update this blog for almos one week (i think ;P)...i'lom not busy (no lectures n no group meeting) but the internet connection in my room was really poor...i have to sit on my study desk in order to get good connection..gomen~ T-T...

so..for the previous days...i spend my time with packing my things and also spending my money, shopping at Bandung...hehehe...you'll not believe me how much i had spend on Monday in Bandung...n yesterday, one more time went for a little bit shopping n karaoke!!!i'm really good at this thing (money spending la~$_$)..hohoho..just buying something for my family n myself...i bought this cute blouse...hehehe...

there's a lot of stuff to pack...it's hard b'coz just like i said in my last post, i had to pack for going back n also moving...that's made my room like a e.e...very messy...and i wanna clean up my room after this b4 going back...

k..gotta go..wanna keep this guy (laptop la~...) in his bag...see you in my next post!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.