Sunday, May 11, 2008

another boring day~...

as'kum n alopz....

lalalala...that's all i wanna say today...hehehe...just kidding...it's really boring!!!

i spent all of my day with watching DVD...and i've finished Wonderful Life...hehehe...Kim Jae-Won...so cute...hehehe...

i didn't come for meeting today b'coz of my leg and i'm too lazy to walk to Bale 2...it's not far from my hostel but the route to that place will maka my leg b'come painful again...

i just watched Yakitate Japan (5 episodes) b4 doing my job (typing things for Biro Info PKPMI)...the job that given to me b'coz i didn't attend the meeting in the evening...hehehe...i will continue watching the anime after this... ;)

b'coz of this minor surgery on my feet i have to undergo this boring Judicium week...i can't go shopping or hang out with my friends...and tonight...they playing futsal!!!they having fun right now...while i have to spend my night watching DVD...huhuhu...T-T

hohoho...
the most important thing~...
can't wait to go home...hahaha!!!!
mama~...babah~...i'm coming home!!!!

ok..wanna go now...to watch Yakitate Japan!!!

p/s:hope can wake up tomorrow for interview... :)

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.