Friday, May 16, 2008

i'm floating~...

assalamualaikum n elo...

ah~...it's really refreshing....i went for swimming with my friends today...a really kamikaze thing b'coz i just open the stitch yesterday but today...hehehe...a crazy thing to do since the site of surgery not fully heal so it prone to infection...i have to take care of myself next time...

i just paid for my ERP (exit reentry permit) and recieved free-tax letter from faculty...this 2 things is essential if you wanna go out from Indonesia...ERP cost Rp 300 000 n if i didn't apply the free-tax letter...i have to paid almost Rp 1 million at airport!!!that's about RM400 guys!!!half of my monthly budjet (from my sponsor)...

huhuhu...i have problem to book my ticket...it's really frustating...dunno why but i'm gonna try for it one more time after this...

OK..that's all...i wanna rest abit b4 having fun tonight (karaoke,game,movie..hehehe)...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.