Tuesday, June 12, 2012

weddings...

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

last week, 3rd of June was the 3rd family gathering from my father's side for this year...or should i say the 4th since i missed the BBQ party on the 2nd of June (because of certain issue).

our family usually gather during Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Hari Raya Aidiladha...so at least, almost all family members will be there during these festive days...

but this year, two of my cousins got married...
one on the February, another one end of May and last week (Malay wedding usually celebrated two times for a couple, once from the bride's side, another one from the groom's side).

on 4th of February 2012
on 20th of May 2012

on 4th of February, this cousin is at the same age with me...and she got married first~
in green and pink...she was really lovely on her wedding day~
when i met her again for another cousin's wedding on May, she's a mom-to-be now!!! oh my!!! *ㅅ*
congrats Gee & Mully~ may Allah bless both of you~

Gee & her husband, Mully

on 20th of May, the next cousin got married was a dear big sister for me, 3 years older than me~
yup, we sort of growing-up together coz we always stayed at our grandparents house during school-holidays...
so most my childhood holidays memories filled by the time we spent together...
and again...she's so lovely, so pretty in the wedding dress~
may Allah bless my dearest Kak Azi & Abang Ilyasa

Kak Azi & her husband, Ilyasa

everybody in the family is asking me this kind of question - "when will be your turn?"
of course they will ask this since i was the eldest grand-daughter who is still single and they're expecting me to me the next~ *ㅅ*
so here, in this post, i wanna tell to my dearest family members - my turn will be there someday...so keep on praying for me ok~ (◦'ںˉ◦)~♡

hahaa~

XOXO - i'm jelly...coz i'm a human too OK~ =3=)/


No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.