Tuesday, June 12, 2012

lime? kitsune? neko?

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

ok...
random post this time and still on AFAMY 2012...

putting on two ears of different animals at two separate times on the same day...
fox-ears/ kitsune-mimi is mine and i bought it during CF 2010...buying after making a deep thought...and i am satisfied to have this~
cat-ears/ neko-mimi...borrowed from a friend, just to experience wearing it + take pic~ hahaa thanks to my cutie D-chan for let me wore it + took picture for me~ ( ◦˘ з(◦'ںˉ◦)~♡

kitsune --- neko

then...wearing the kitsune-mimi, i took pictures with my friends who were wearing neko-mimi at that time~
these ears are cute...right? *ㅅ*

two neko and a kitsune...

because of this...my friends who called me 'Lime' said that - "a fruit that wanna be a neko and kitsune" .__.
ok...nyahahaaaa~!!!

oh well~ in the end, it's just for fun...

and i did forgot about my worries on that day, only remembered about it when i got SMS about the meeting on that night...ahuuuu~

XOXO - nyaaaa nyaaaaaan~ (=´ω`=)

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.