Sunday, February 27, 2011

current wallpaper

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

rest for a bit...

already tired with the slides...
after yesterday's presentation, i'll have another one tomorrow...
owh my family case study...i dunno how to handle you~
eventhough not all the groups going to present tomorrow (the professor/doctor will pick randomly), but i'm still going to do my best preparing & finishing this presentation...
who knows...may be my group going to present it (please~don't let it be us~)

hmmm....
this is another random post from me...


my current wallpaper - Kim Hyung Jun of SS501 blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
hehee...spending a little bit of my time editting it and making it as my wallpaper~

.: "PrtSc"...and this pic capture my heart :.

.: after some editting :3 :.

oh my~he's so handsome...
one of my friend said after looking at my wallpaper - "are you imaging him kissing your hand?"
well...i have to admit that~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

the picture above is one of the scene in Kan Mi Youn's latest MV, Paparazzi



yup...love this song...
another 'obsession'-like song from Kan Mi Youn after Crazy but this Paparazzi MV has the cute side...
rather than Crazy MV, it's a bit scary for me blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



however, i love both of the songs~very addicting...
[i'm using Crazy as my alarm to wake up in the morning~]

hahaaa~
random is always random and i like random stuff~

XOXO - Hyung Jun is cute >///<

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.