Sunday, January 23, 2011

i'm tired...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

please...
don't make me handle another tasks...
i'm already tired with all the responsibilities given to me...
don't burden me with more work...

thanks for the acknowledgment and trust that you all give to me...
but...it's enough...
there are other people who can handle it better than me...you can handle the tasks better than me...

i just want to concentrate on this 2 current tasks...
eventhough it's only 2...but it's so stressful if you give me another task...

just leave me for awhile...
i just wanna rest after this latest program done...
it's 'absorbing' all my life-force...my 'mana' (like in games)...

please...

XOXO - i really need time for myself & study...

2 comments:

farah said...

at last ! stop taking job offer will ya noi. take a good rest. you've done a lot !

AdlineLime^-^Tea said...

i'm too strees out..too tired...
and i'm aging too quickly...

i really need a really good rest + a great life...with my GFs n... XD

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.