Wednesday, October 20, 2010

exam = ???

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

another day of Study Week~

hahaaa....

my progress?since in the morning, the same topic - CONTRACEPTIVE
aish~not going anywhere...still understanding all the methods + the Pearl Index....
i dedicated today for O&G topics...hope that i manage to cover a few topics from Gynecology and few related problem in pregnancy...

spending my weekends with my family~
yea~love those few days~
hahaa~can't wait to finish this examination~wanna meet them again~

love to share something...a heart-and-emotion-related things...it's been a long time i share something like that...
also,my personal thought about my life, manga, anime, J-dorama, artists, and people around me...
will try to catch-up with all of that after examination....

please wish me all the best~
plus...may be i will update this blog during this study week...to release the tension!!!

XOXO - "ready to wake up?"

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.