Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What the....


Assalamualaikum n elo...

Just coming back from campus..huhu..lots of thing to be done by today but i already feel tired...
Wanna use this last energy b4 taking my nap...

Today's lectures..
Should i say ok?may be,they are really helpful...
But d lecturer...kinda pissed me off...
Too strict?i'm ok with that..but not ok with his attitude..
A studnt came late..he asked that studnt to sit outside..d studnt just showed calm face n smiled while he 'membebel'...
"r u ok?why r u just keep smiling?do u hv mental illnes?should i recommend u to a psychiatric?or r hv any problem?ur parents got divorce yesterday o what?"
My~my~
That's too much doctor...way too much...
I cried a bit aftr that studnt go outside..dunno what's d expression at that time...
Seriously..if i was d studnt,i already cry at that time..his words were so..ARRGGHHH!!

That's d 1st lecture..
Next one..he gv lecture on bioethics..
ha-ha-ha
That's all...dun wanna judge him more..
I really appreciate his willingness to teach us but please..be more concern about people's feeling...

Huhuhu...
Today's challenges - LIs,Lab assignment,Bandung Games logo,PKPMI meeting at night..

So...bye2~

XOXO - my hands..tired..long blog post from hp i think...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.