Monday, May 11, 2009

home alone~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

again...it's been a while....sorry3x....
not in the mood to update anything actually...huhuhu...

but today..love to tell all of u, my experience staying home alone from last Sunday until today...that will make about 8 days right...hehehe...
i'm not too worry to stay alone at home...don't mind actually...as long as...no black-out please~!!!i'm too afraid to stay alone in the dark...huhuhu...but it's happened last Monday...waa~~~so scary~!!!cannot depend on Saphira at that time...coz she sick at that time (thank God she's OK now)...huhuhu...and on the next day i've have remedial paper on MDE Endocrine & Metabolism System (EMS)...this is really a test to me~
i had to call my mom to ease myself...
and...Alhamdulillah the balck-out only for less than 1 hour...

it's quite boring actually to stay alone...i dunno how people can be alone all the time....may be..that's human...hv variety,hv their own personality...
as for me...i'm not the type who can go shopping alone or dine at the restoren by myself...i need company...as the result...almost of the time i spend at home....
and since last Sunday...i'm only out on:
  • Monday - in the morning to buy some stuff from the shop + take my remedial paper for BHPIII
  • Tuesday - take my remedial MDE EMS in the morning till noon, then go to PADMA to send the ERP form
  • Wednesday - meet my juniors in the morning + buy new dvds
  • Saturday - out in the noon to buy foods + my lunch...hehehe
then until today...stay in front of my laptop...surfing the net @ playing games @ reading the notes (when sunddenly hv the mood to study~^^)
and..on Saturday...since i stayed in the house for 2 days...when i'm out at that time..i hardly opened my eyes~!!!hahaha~!!!poor me....i think all the way to JATOS my eyes were small...trying to adjust & adapt with the amount of the light exposed to me....

and...i mentioned that i bought new dvds right....yup...an anime and a J-dorama....bouth of them about butler...
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Mei-chan no Shitsuji
since i'm watching the J-dorama 1st...i'm officially in love with this drama~!!!kyaa~~!!!Hiro-kun was so cool in this drama~!!!super cool + gentle + handsome too~!!!
i hope that i hv that kind of butler to take care of me....and dunno whether i can follow the rules..."relationship between lady & her butler is prohibited"....cannot fall in love with the butler tho...
"everything is for my lady"...wow~...hope that i can hear someone say those words to me...hehehe...

my progress in studying for tomorrow's paper?hmmm....ok i think...dunno what kind of Qs will come out but will try my best to do it...since i take this remedial exam + sacrifice my holidays just to make sure that i can improve my mark....hope so...really hope that i can improve the pointer...
wish me all the best for these last 2 papers....CRP IV & CHOP IV...

think that's all for this post...dunno when i'll get the next mood to post again....hehehehe...
don't be mad with me...i need the mood to type a long post...or may be i'll end up with a very short post next time....

XOXO - home alone will ends today...maybe...dunno when Huda will be coming home~T-T

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.