Friday, January 18, 2013

it's 2013!!!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum n elo...

1st post of the year...
and HAPPY 18th DAY OF 2013 people~ (っ⌒‿⌒)っ

new year resolution(s)?
hmmm i think i don't have one...the one and only thing that matter to me now is to be a better person, in and out~
just pray for my well-being ok!

2013...what does it mean to me??
- my final year in medical school
- my final exam will be on April this year
- i will start working
- i will start to help my family regarding financial matters
- i will start to meet new people and experiencing new things
- i may be being posted to a place that i never go before
- i will take driving lesson and obtain my driving lesson (THIS IS A MUST!!!)
- aaaaa i cannot think other things now

one thing for sure...i expected a lot of new things will happen this year...
i dunno what kind of things but how good or bad they are...they still something that i need to get through and experincing them...why run away?

hmmm 2013...another year older...that for sure...
i hope that my maturity is corresponding to my age... =w=

2013...please be kind to me ok~ i am hoping great things to occur this year~ the year of Snake in Lunar Calender...

that's all~
may Allah bless us all...

XOXO - 'LISTEN' disease is every where's contagious!! (¯―¯٥)

1 comment:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami atau untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

.: cherish your every moment in happy :.