Monday, January 16, 2012

my busy week Part 1 : Warisan Mesra 2011

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum n elo...

hahaa~
the most 'controversial' program of the year~
but i'm happy it already ended...feeling alright with now~
\( ̄ー\)(/ー ̄)/\( ̄ー\)(/ー ̄)/

date : 17 December 2011
venue : Padang Maktab Cheras & DECTAR, UKM Main Campus Bangi
mood : (ー○ー)=3 ハァ 
BGM : Going Crazy by Kan Mi Young ft. Mir of MBLAQ

just posting some of the pics...
want more? view my Facebook ok~ but not many of them...because i forgot to empty my phone memory card...so few pics for the day~
\( ̄ー\)(/ー ̄)/\( ̄ー\)(/ー ̄)/

well...i managed to get a pic with my buddy~
(buddy a.k.a junior)


a bit dark..but the one on the left is my buddy, Fifah


finally..the event that causing me a lot of 'breakdown' and ranting in Facebook/Twitter ended...
and i do realized that there will be complaints about it~
i'm ready~ *doki2*

XOXO - never thought that supervising a program will be this stressful~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.