Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Alhamdulillah...

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum n elo...

go~ go~ my busy week already ended peacefully...
i'm grateful that i managed to go through the week without any major problem (there are problems occurred but it's settled already)

a really tension week for me...
i'm very 'emo' and moody last week...so moody till i easily feeling down, sad, and 'touchy'...
feeling guilty and like everyone is blaming me...
oh my~ too many negative aura around me last week =w='''

too many things happened to me these days...
and i'm using Twitter/Facebook to rant...yup, i don't know how to express those rants towards people but feeling comfortable when doing it like that...
i know it's not normal...but that's me...

case write-up to be done....
logbook to be filled...
reflective writing to be done...
events and other organization's duties to be finalized...
it's looked simple while typing/reading it but...oh God, please give me strength to get through this!

Alhamdulillah...
i'm a bit better now...
having HIM make my heart at ease...
hearing my parents' voice make me happy (missing mama & babah too much)
knowing that there are people who worry about my condition is a blessing...
thank you for always being there for me...i am grateful that i am who i am
and sorry for making you guys worry...

all the busy week tiredness gone during Sunday...it was a really happy Sunday
...it's fun spending time with the /g/s...and i can finally laugh-out-loud-hard on that day
thank you /g/s for the happy time together
(will post about this event later Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ)

thinking too much is tiring...
yeah i hope that i can pass this week peacefully...
no logbook, CWU, or reflective writing to worry this week...just have to settle the non-academic things
...and start to worry about myself Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

XOXO - heart-sick...home-sick...heal me~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.