Thursday, March 4, 2010

wuhuuhuuu~~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

my 301 post....
what to post today?
my laziness?!my no-mood-day again?!

owh...before that...
THANK YOU to people who gave me presents for my birthday...huhuhu...and cakes too (read the previous post~^^)...love all the presents...n love u all too~~

exam...what i need to cover?
past years questions (MDE)...case reviews + pathophysiology of the diseases (SOCA)...clinical skills (OSCE)...

what am i feeling right now?
nervous with this examination...my final exam here in UNPAD...
happy....can go back home...
clueless....not only for the exam but also what am i wanna do after exam....
hehehehe~~~

please...please...i need the strength to get through this....
please...please...i need my mama & babah right now~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

all the best TWP07...we can do it...we are SUPERSTAR~!!!

XOXO - missing me already darling?hahaha~~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.