Wednesday, February 24, 2010

22 years...still a long way to go...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yeay~24th of February finally here...huhuhu...mama~babah~your little girl reach 22 today~
the 4th time celebrate my birthday away from my family...just received wishes through phone call...
really miss mama n babah (syndrome nak balik rumah~)

it's seemed that just yesterday i turned 21st...
still remember how they planned for that birthday...their faces...
hehehe...really love that moment...my 21st was celebrated with lots of people...

.: pic on my 21st birthday :.

this year...
no cakes...just 2 presents (dark choco + crepes)...but...i'm really touched but the wishes that i receives in Facebook n SMS...
dunno why...i feel that this year is another best birthday i had...
eventhough no cakes...no birthday songs...no pics...just receive a simple wish, "Happy Birthday" means a lot to me...

what i want for this birthday...?
dunno...still thinking....
just hope that i manage to do my final exam really well...can go back to Malaysia...manage to handle my clinical years in UKM...
haaaa~i hope that my family & friends always happy...may ALLAH bless u all~^^

my days as a 21-year-old...
so much things i learned...had to manage...had to face...
so much challenges, mistakes, the truth reveals during my 21st life...

21st...
the year at most everyday i heard about love + relationship + marriage from my friends...
yup...
the hottest topics when we had free time...how guys think about a lady, how to get what u want, what if...
bla~bla~bla~

21st...
the year that i really can taste the 'sweetness' of stress..hahaha~~~
yup...
i never felt so much stress and depression before...only a tiny task also can make me so depress...so in denial state...
so 'sweet'~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

21st...
the year that...i learned that not all people will stay the same forever...people do change, always...unpredictable...
no one knows that things that looked simple in my eyes are so big in others, making the other person so piss-off...
if yesterday you're not know, so close or comfortable with one person...you'll get use to it in the next day...that's what i feel...eventhough my thought is totally opposite with certain people (kinda making me mad actually...person who cannot accept concern from people that he/she hates)

22 years old...
wow~i'm already that old?hahaha~~~
opss~not old, just mature~
dunno what will happened to me this year...
get 4-flat in exam?meeting my dream guy?getting marry?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
just kidding but those not impossible right?i really hope that this year is better than last year...better i s all aspects...

to people who sent wishes through SMS or e-mail....tq so much for the wish...sorry that i didn't reply your messages...really appreciate those wishes~
to people who sent wishes through Facebook...thanks also~tq so much~
so many until i almost cried just now~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com~too many and i cannot replay to all~
chu3x~love u~love u~love u all so much~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

that's all...
wanna continue my mission~wahaaa~~

XOXO - yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery...what's waiting for me this year~?

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.