Thursday, September 3, 2009

earthquake~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

hello guys....
i bet that u guys already read or watched news...about West Java earthquake that happened yesterday...

huhuhuhu...that was my 2nd time experienced the quake..

the 1st time is when i'm in 1st year here...but at that time it happened during the night & i'm still half awake at that time...
to tell u the truth...if a really large magnitude of quake happen at that...i'm will totally get injured...b'coz i didn't get up from my bed...and i thought that it was some kind of supernatural thing happened on me...but i didn't feel scare at all al that time...

but then yesterday...the earthquake happened at about 3 p.m....we still having tutorial session...and my friend,Dil just finished her presentation...she asked us if we had any Qs about her presentation..then suddenly...we felt the shaking...the cupboard was shaking...we were shaking...the building was shaking~!!!then we looked outside...the other group already out from the room,ran toward the stairs....as fast as they could...

hehehe...but me...felt a little bit scare at that time...my hands & fingers were shaking while i'm trying to push the hp buttons to call my mom....
Alhamdulillah..nothing bad happen to us yesterday...we all just fine here...

if u wanna know about the details on earthquake that happened yesterday,check-out USGS (US Geological Survey) or u can read the news on BERNAMA & AOL News...

ok guys..that's all...
wanna start my work now...but 1st i wanna call my mom & dad 1st....eventhough i already called them yesterday...i just wanna call them again today...bet they are really worry about me...

ja matta ne~


XOXO - another long night tonight....hv to finished my LIs + case review for group discussion....
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.