Assalamualaikum n elo...
finally...the exam has started yesterday..with Neurobehavior and Special Senses (NBSS) paper 1...huhuhu..so hard...i just sighed for every question...200Q...so tired..sleepy...boring...hungry...
and today...NBSS paper 2..thank God it was better than yesterday...i will having comprehensive test for EMS ans NBSS on Thursday and Friday...hope that i can cover all of it tomorrow..
i still have clinical skills exam (OSCE) on next Tuesday and case presentation exam (OSOCA) on Wednesday....huhuhu..so tired with all the readings...but..this is my job as a medical students...have to face it with full of spirit!!!hahaha~!!!
these are the cases that i have during this 3rd semester...
ENDOCRINE AND METABOLISM SYSTEM (EMS)
- CASE 1: Short Stature and Hypogonadism
- CASE 2: Graves Disease and Congenital Hypothyroidism
- CASE 3: Hypocalcaemia and Hypoparathyroidism
- CASE 4: Diabetes Mellitus
- CASE 5: Cushing’s Syndrome
NEUROBEHAVIOR AND SPECIAL SENSES SYSTEM (NBSS)
- CASE 1: Mental Retardation and Fragile X Syndrome
- CASE 2: Stroke
- CASE 3: Dementia and Alzheimer
- CASE 4: Epilepsy and Schizophrenia
- CASE 5: Major Depressive Disorder and Dependent Personality Disorder
- CASE 6: Panic Disorder with Specific Phobia and Tetany
- CASE 7: Meningitis
- CASE 8: Spinal Cord, Peripheral Nerves and Psychogenic Pain (Somatoform Disorder)
- CASE 9: Vertigo
- CASE 10: Decreased Visual Acuity by Cataract and Uveitis
that's all...wish me a very good luck~!!!