Friday, July 18, 2008

huhuhu~...help me!!!

assalamualaikum n elo...

long time no see...thank God there's internet connection here...and quite good too...with iced cappucino vanila accompanying me...hehehe!!!

yup2!!!help me!!!i have a lot of things to think right now...about study, about exam, about home, about friend, about money...about everything!!!huhuhu~

not much happen lately...i'm just thinking about myself lately...what i'm gonna do if this thing happen?after that, what else? how i'm gonna deal with it? and so on la~....it's really bothering me...whta's that about?it's too personal to be discuss but i'm feeling comfortable now after i tell my friends and also my mom...hehehe..love you all!!!

about my study...like always...there will be more n more to catch up and i'm not doing any revision at all (mid-semester exam is about 2 more weeks)...i'm only doing my learning issues..without them, i will not study...just play the games...or watching DVD...and so on...

one more thing...just finished watching 2 japanese drama: "Absolute Boyfriend" n "One Pound Gospel"...love both of them so much...they really help me in reducing the stress...hohoho...and i just brought some new anime: "Death Note", "Blood ++", "Scrapped Princess"...actually i'm not in the mood to play games lately..dunno why....

OK...that's all for today's update...love to tell you more but can't remember much of the details...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.